Are you a self-driven, money-motivated person looking for a company with a vibrant office culture and engaged coworkers? Summit 360’s Associate Account Executive role is for you! This position is perfect for the sales-minded individual that is excited to sell products in high demand.
The Associate Account Executive role offers strong base pay and uncapped commission. As an Associate Account Executive, you will be responsible for achieving revenue quotas for Summit 360. You will handle all aspects of new business development, including prospecting and relationship development. You will carve out your own territory in our business. With the help of a Business Development Representative and an in-house mentor, the accounts you establish are yours to foster and cultivate. Your success is up to you!
Be Ready To...
- Own your outcomes: Exercise unwavering daily efforts that move you towards your goals.
- Prospect and cold call potential clients.
- Collaborate with Sales leadership and team members to drive the continued success of the company.
- Execute daily outbound communications including 70+ calls a day, e-correspondence, and social media activity.
- Live our core values in every decision you make (have integrity, be driven, a team player, customer centric, and versatile).
- Become an expert on Networking products, including switches, routers, wireless access points, and firewalls.
- Consult with our Sales Engineer on server & storage equipment sales.
- Create and deliver quotes to prospective and existing customers.
- Create and deliver sales orders to purchasing department.
- Own the customer relationship; deliver exceptional customer service and follow-up with clients.
What You Bring to Summit 360:
- Experience in inside sales or business development – Tech or hardware experience is ideal, but not required!
- Demonstrated passion for learning and personal development
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Fast-paced problem-solving skills and the ability to influence others
Success in this Role Looks like:
- Working with our in-house mentors to develop your personal and professional skills and amplify your career growth.
- Exceeding the expectations of your job title so that your progression through our sales track is fast, furious, and a lot of fun.
- Thriving in a chaotic environment that has as much opportunity for growth as it does cause for distraction – you need to keep yourself on task. Your managers are here to support you, not micromanage!
What We Do for You:
Summit 360 cares about its people. We show that by providing:
- Hybrid work environment. Once you complete your training, you have the opportunity to transition to a hybrid schedule.
- Competitive Compensation. We hire well, so we pay well. Why do it any other way?
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off) Plan & Paid Holidays. Have a life outside of work! We beg you!
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits. We want our people to be healthy and happy.
- Company-sponsored short-term, long-term disability & life insurance. If something happens, you will not need to worry.
- 401K. Ensuring that after a long career with us, you will be taken care of.
- Casual Dress Policy. We value individuals and individual choice.
- Modified Summer Schedule. Fridays really are Fun Days!
- Financial assistance for professional development opportunities. We want our company and our people to grow together.
- Fun company-wide outings. Because it's important to connect outside of the office!
- Company Volunteer Opportunities. Help us give back to our community on company time.
But don’t take our word for it! For five consecutive years, we were recognized by Minnesota Business Magazine as one of the "100 Best Minnesota Businesses to Work For."
We also offer our employees all the opportunities that come with intensive growth. In summer 2021, we expanded our business by establishing a brand new ITAD facility, and we plan to continue expanding our business—help us reach our goals! Our rigorous pace has been recognized by:
- The Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal's "Fast 50” in 2016
- The Inc. 5000 group’s 2016 & 2018 "Fastest Growing Private Companies in the United States"
Summit 360 is an established and growing IT equipment reseller that conducts business with high ethics, integrity, and the most possible customer focus. If you are looking for a solid company that cares about its employees, come work with us!
Confused by what an “Associate Account Executive” is? We get it. Here are some alternative titles you might recognize:
Inside Sales Representative, Technology Sales Representative, Soon-To-Be Top Salesperson at Summit 360, Account Manager, Account Representative, Business Development Manager, Salesperson, Sales Development Representative.
Visit us at www.summit360.com to learn more about our company!
Summit 360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We pride ourselves on hiring the best person for the job, regardless of race, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, or national origin. We do not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on these categories.