Are you a detail-oriented, efficient, hard-working individual who wants to directly support a growing business? Then Summit 360’s Warehouse Associate role is perfect for you!
The Warehouse Associate is a key member of the warehouse team and is responsible for assisting with our shipping and inventory processes. This associate will pick all product correctly and accurately as well as ship it out to our customers. If you’re looking for your next challenge where you can make a difference, come join our team!
Be Ready To…
- Assist with accurately picking orders
- Safely and accurately clean, refurbish, package, and ship product
- Accurately and efficiently ship sales orders
- Perform quality checks on all sales orders for:
- Correct product
- Correct quantity
- All sales instructions are being followed
- Process product returns
- Work closely with technicians and sales employees to ensure timely and accurate order fulfillment
- Assist with daily cycle counts, reconciling an discrepancies
- Assist with other areas of the warehouse as needed
- Maintain inventory stock in a safe and organized manner
- Participate in physical inventory counts
- Move equipment using carts and pallet jacks
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Other projects as assigned
What You Bring to Summit 360:
- 0-1 year experience in a warehouse environment – performing receiving, shipping, or inventory control a plus
- Experience with warehouse management computer system a plus
- Experience with handheld barcode scanners a plus
- Technical knowledge and familiarity with computer hardware a plus
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the department and business
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Must have good hand and eye coordination
- Experience using warehouse equipment including a pallet jack
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more
- Ability to stand and be mobile for extended periods of time
- Must have a positive attitude and friendly demeanor
What We Do for You:
- Competitive Compensation. We hire well, so we pay well. Why do it any other way?
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off) Plan & Paid Holidays. Have a life outside of work! We beg you!
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits. We want our people to be healthy and happy.
- Company-sponsored short-term, long-term disability & life insurance. If something happens, you will not need to worry.
- Ensuring that after a long career with us, you will be taken care of.
- Casual Dress Policy. We value individuals and individual choice.
- Modified Summer Schedule. We get our work done in fewer hours so we can start the weekend early.
- Financial assistance for professional development opportunities. We want our company and our people to grow together.
- Fun company-wide outings. Because it’s important to connect outside the office!
- Company Volunteer Opportunities. Help us give back to our community on company time.
But don’t take our word for it! For five consecutive years, we were recognized by Minnesota Business Magazine as one of the "100 Best Minnesota Businesses to Work For."
We also offer our employees all the opportunities that come with intensive growth. In summer 2021, we expanded our business by establishing a brand new ITAD facility, and we plan to continue expanding our business. Help us reach our goals! Our rigorous pace has been recognized by:
- The Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal's "Fast 50” in 2016
- The Inc. 5000 group’s 2016 & 2018 "Fastest Growing Private Companies in the United States.”
We are an established and growing IT equipment reseller that conducts business with high ethics, integrity, and the most possible customer focus. If you are looking for a solid company that cares about its employees, come work with us!
Visit us at www.summit360.com to learn more about our company!
Summit 360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We pride ourselves on hiring the best person for the job, regardless of race, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, or national origin. We do not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on these categories.